SOCAR aims to change the way people in South East Asia move around by becoming the biggest car-sharing platform in South East Asia. We are currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out our product offering across more verticals and geographies.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our fast-growing team in Kuala Lumpur to help us expand further into the Malaysian market. Someone who is capable of integrating easily in a multicultural team and, at the same time, be capable of carrying out autonomous projects.
What is BOSS?
SOCAR added a new all-in-one complementary product line to our existing fast-advancing business that will make it even easier, affordable and attractive for people to say no to car ownership. This is an extremely exciting moment for SOCAR - and you will have the opportunity to be the key entity to customer acquisition and -retention first-hand.
What will you be engaged in?
- Ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Create an account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Build targeted sales pipelines and forecast data-driven sales activities
- Generate, qualify and review new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure
- Understand client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
- Tailor sales presentations and proposals for potential customers
- Provide after-sale support and to maintain the highest level of customer service standards
Are you the ideal candidate?
First and foremost ask yourself: Are you customer-obsessed? This is the key to SOCAR’s prime value that drives our mission forward. If your heart and mind shout “YES, I am!”, you have just identified a fundamental match between you and your future SOCAR team.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably Business/Sales)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent (preferably Automotive/Sales)
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills
- Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of the company's portfolios of products and services
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them
What we will offer you?
- Be part of the fastest growing car-sharing company in the world!
- Opportunity to drive new ideas and make a measurable impact on company metrics
- Work with incredibly driven people with great executable ideas
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- SOCAR traveling credits
- Phone allowance
- International environment (we are 10 different nationalities in the office!)
- The chance to launch new markets in different countries
- Endless company events (Futsal, cinema, birthday cakes, celebrations, team lunch, and dinner ... )
How will your roadmap to join SOCAR look like?
After you submit your application, you can expect to prepare for the following steps in the recruitment process:
- 1 interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 business case/sample test (To be discussed in the technical round)
- 1 interview - BOSS Team Lead (Virtual or face-to-face)
- 1 interview - Corporate Planning Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
Follow us on LinkedIn
Check out our Homepage
Find us on Facebook